Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what would you quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

peter rogers

so to clean the sliver gutter and fascia at top

clean the roller shutter

all glass exterior

the front glass awning

clean the black door

all glass on inside

remove all the tape of the frames as the windows still new after 7 years

place real dusty so need to hoover the frames down first

View attachment 7786

ive already quoted And was too dear what would you charge

this

Jesus there is bout 8 hours work in that. Te picture isn't of the unit it's of the one next door. The sliver is covered in green. The shutter to. And windows never touched 250 quoted. A lot of work to do. @High\-tower Very cheap use r

250 was exactly what I thought without scrolling down the page. If they call back within 2 years for the same then I'd drop it to 150, maybe a bit less even. But no way would I strip off all that dirt for less than 250.

And remove all the plastic from the frames Jesus its a days work some quoting 100 to do it
Exactly. That stuff gets baked on and weathered over the years, and can end up coming off in small slithers.

No because all I have to go off is a grainy picture and a rough description... Don't know why you'd need to hoover the frames if you are peeling the plastic off?

cause its all freshly painted with matt white paint and he cant ave anything getting dirty must be gd 1 inch of dust built up on the frames inside-

Firstly I wouldn't quote it.. I don't cover NI.

Secondly the price is in. If he's still coming back to you then hes not had a better price.

In the world of commercial quotes if they had three or four quotes and your the highest 9 outta 10 times they dont bother to call you back.

The gist you give from your other posts is you are flat out all the times anyhow Pete so why you'd be placing a 'begging' quote I don't follow.

You gave him a price, the price is the price. The end.

Cant really tell from the pic what I'm looking at but if you reckon 8 hours work I would have quoted 200.

But yeh pointless debate if your day rates 150 that's the price if it's 300 that's the price

Latest Posts

Back