Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its That Time Again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

To spam some blogs lol

On a another note, I tried my tap out for my pole today. What a load of ****. I was leeking all the time and it was coming lose too. I spent more time messing around with that than I did cleaning windows. I would have been much less hasle if I just left the tap off. Im really considering getting an aqua adaptor

I attach my tap with jubilee clips from halfords, had buy massive ones to fit around the pole and have it near the bottom.

Gardiners website.. It's the wee push fit tap isn't it? Iv had some push fit connectors leak when the hose hast been pushed fully in

Gardiners website.. It's the wee push fit tap isn't it? Iv had some push fit connectors leak when the hose hast been pushed fully in
Yeah I got mine from aqua adaptor site. I have pushed them in as far as they can go. When I switch the tap off it sometimes comes lose. Maybe the pressure build up?

If the push back in they come lose too, do they all do that? I broke a bit on it too lol. My fault realy I was dragging it along the ground

Back