Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wayne

Hi everyone Im wayne am new & only started my window cleaning company in july here in sunny gloucestershire.

Hi wayne. How have you been finding it? what method do you use?
Hi it's going really well canvassing is not the best part as still nervous but have over 50 customers todate. Im using trad method mainly because of limited costs. how am i finding it? not sure if i can post the full word so will leave it up to you guys & gals to fill in the gaps butto put it this way my arms feel worse than W**K cramp :blush:

Gloucestershire - lovely, how is it down there - busy?
Hi Catherine Its going really well have over 50 customers so far & 1 commercial not bad for 3 wks work /emoticons/wink.png when you from? how busy r u? thanks for post

Welcome to the site /emoticons/smile.png
Hi thanks for the warm welcome

Ha ha. took me a minute to work out what you meant with the w**k cramp!!!! Yeah by the end of my first week i felt like my right arm had had a stroke!!!

the talking to customers will come and your nerves will go just keep at it and be confident as well as friendly with a ready smile. sounds like you are doing really well tho. remember to keep all your clothes clean etc it really makes adifference.
lol good advise regarding the cloths thanks

Hi everyone Im wayne am new & only started my window cleaning company in july here in sunny gloucestershire.
hiya wayne i started up about 6 years ago still trad and working down in kent
hiya kent nice part of the country thanks for welcome

Back