Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feeling Good

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

cmack001

I've not been in the window cleaning business long, but I'm really starting to feel like a proper window cleaner now. I feel like I've perfected my skills with the squeegee and my quality of work and speed are improving. For once in my life I actually feel happy in my work.

I know this is a bit of a silly topic to start but just feel chuffed I'm making progress and wanted to share it with people that know what I'm talking about. Lol

Took me a good while to master it to be honest cause I kept leaving streaks and having to do straight pulls and stuff to get the window looking half decent. But now I've got it off to a fine art lol

I'm no going to lie, when I first thought about doing it this is the thought that crossed my mind "I think I'm going to start a window cleaning business, I mean it's just cleaning glass how hard can it be."

Then I ordered a kit and started learning.....and I've no bloody stopped since lol

Back