Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp pump box

johnny bravo

does anyone know if there is a place where i can get a big enough box like they use for the pump box, for a van set-up. big enough to put a 110 leisure battery, shurflo pump, like they use for the pump boxes which they charge too much for

just toying with the idea os storing all in one place.

does anyone know if there is a place where i can get a big enough box like they use for the pump box, for a van set-up. big enough to put a 110 leisure battery, shurflo pump, like they use for the pump boxes which they charge too much for
just toying with the idea os storing all in one place.
I don't know what boxes are used, but you could use a tool box. I made one in a small tool box with a small battery.

pickingpaul, are these simply electrical boxes, i looked at toolbox, not high enough, i might get a box built for the 110 leisure batteries, around £16, and strap to secure, ive got it in a big plastic one for now with a lid, just to keep water spray off just in case then a smaller box for pump, if i can box in then secure into van, it will keep it tidy. just using plenty of bungee cords atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally if I was going to use a big heavy 110 leisure battery when building my own pump box I would want put it in a seperate battery box.

pickingpaul, are these simply electrical boxes
I think he was talking about the commercial pump boxes, like the ones from streamline. They aren't electrical junction boxes.

pumpboxvariflobig.jpg

cheers wwc, thats what i was looking for, they may be too small for a 110 leisure battery, i could apways get a 85amp battery for it, and fit shurflo pump inside it.

I can fit a leisure battery in mine no probs, but on my trolley just put a 12 amp in it as it is so much lighter still lasts me all day.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Ive got a 110ah battery in this with room to spare at one end, where the electrics go.

Connector to remove from van easily, voltmeter and switch and a fuse.

Your better off having the pimp controller in the van where you can get to it easily, and not on the side of the box.View attachment 3416

Thats a really neat looking box ptwc Where did you get the battery meter from, really handy to have. I couldn't be without my controller on my box as I use the pump box on my trolley as well.

cheers, they are the same boxes they use, charging more. when i finish for xmas and have a few weeks off ill get sonme time to explore my ideas with this.

seem to busy atm

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that would keep you busy flogging completed pump boxes on fleebay then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Good afternoon I'm looking to purchase your boxes but would need to purchase a sample box first to make sure they are suitable.

Just shows they are out there those took 2 seconds to find so I dare say with a little effort a place that sells single ones could be found.

Back