Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What wfp gear would you recommend for a newbie?

Aye but look at ye now smurf. Three foreign holidays a year, a thai bird as your cleaner & shed load of cash in the bank. /emoticons/wink.png

i am with you on that jd but....what you forget is a full blown traddy dont believe in magic water...:rofl:
and so....if you start out small ...and do your own windows...and look ..and think...and then look again...hey...it works..

mr taytay is at that stage at the mo...but one day...he will see the light....:thumbsup:

yeh with hindsight...i would listen to jd...
I am taking the hybrid window cleaning line just like you cnc. I love tradding it and my customers love the results, but i have come to a point where i realise that certain windows and houses are either slowing me down or are dangerous....or are both, so changes are needed. It will take me a good month to decide on the best bit if kit though, as i do dither. Got to tame the wifes spending as well!

well my backpack is alright...but you do need muscles to handle banana.....and the ro water maker was okay ....so my total outlay of £365...i have no complaints....i just have to man up and get me muscles workin....and one day..along will come an slx and i will be able to pole all day with out my muscles aching.../emoticons/biggrin.png

its nice to look at a new job and say yes.....i can clean ...all your windows...

but be warned....its a skill...its not just waving a brush around....and...its bloody hard work...respect to you polers..

Back