Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New V-Light Aqua Dapter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Great , I bought the mk3 aqua dapter not long ago and the new ones coming out in couple of weeks gutted !!! If I had known I would of waited!

I received my Aqua Daptor 2 days ago,, it came with the orange hose,, it looks like it will take 2 years before the hose does what I wish! That's when I finally figure out the best possible way to link it to my 8mm Hose in the best possible way.

I get the impression that it is the mk3 xl, but they have changed the name of all their products to v-lite.
nope - the new one is re-designed to be even lighter. /emoticons/smile.png
I did the new aqua-dapter website, so was talking to Steve about it. /emoticons/tongue.png

ive been looking at getting one of these are they anygood? as im using a pole tap atm and having all that hose looped round my feet is anoying

The only downside of the AD is the extra weight at the end of the pole - - and the new ones are now less than half the weight of the original MK1 AD's. Get a new extreme brush at the same time you fit it & you prob wont even notice it anymore. /emoticons/smile.png

nope - the new one is re-designed to be even lighter. /emoticons/smile.png

I did the new aqua-dapter website, so was talking to Steve about it. /emoticons/tongue.png
I stand corrected /emoticons/smile.png. That's good news though. I think it's a much better design than peters aqua tap, and at a much better price than when they first came out

Wouldn't worry Neil. You buy a new telly and there's always a better one coming out soon after.

thats true tuffers you can never keep up

Back