Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window reveals/cheeks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danfire

Not sure if I have the terminology correct but the two vertical edges of the windows (stiles?) often have plastic trim covering the gap between frame and brickwork. I still clean majority trad so it's easy enough to wipe most with a cloth. When I do use the backpack and brush I find it a bit of a faff trying to clean the trim and I also worry about the hard brush edge marking the trim. Does any brush have soft edges that can clean the trim at the same times as the frame (and prevent marking)?

Not sure if I have the terminology correct but the two vertical edges of the windows (stiles?) often have plastic trim covering the gap between frame and brickwork. I still clean majority trad so it's easy enough to wipe most with a cloth. When I do use the backpack and brush I find it a bit of a faff trying to clean the trim and I also worry about the hard brush edge marking the trim. Does any brush have soft edges that can clean the trim at the same times as the frame (and prevent marking)?
Don't bother, you'll be getting brick dust on your brush. There has been a lot of heated debate as to what a window consists of on here this week. The majority say the frame is included, I agree, but anywhere past the frame and it don't get cleaned by me unless it's a minging first clean possibly.

Don't bother, you'll be getting brick dust on your brush. There has been a lot of heated debate as to what a window consists of on here this week. The majority say the frame is included, I agree, but anywhere past the frame and it don't get cleaned by me unless it's a minging first clean possibly.
Really? I must have missed that Tuffers!!:rof:

Really? I must have missed that Tuffers!!:rof:
wooden_spoon_be.jpg

:pYou mean you don't clean the house as that is attached to the frame????

Latest Posts

Back