Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling work

peter cook

Can anyone tell me the rules about selling work. I've just inherited a small round spread over 4,8 and 12 weeks. I got this work after I had a fallout with the person I was working with. The work has been cleaned once and is due for it's second clean in two weeks. This is top end work ranging from £20, £45, £60, £75 and one at £100.

My question is how much do I sell it for and what guarantees do I need to give. The work totals over £650 pounds. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Ps, the work is in North London.

There are no rules in selling work but you could land yourself in a whole lot of grief if it turns out to be rubbish and the person who bought it has been stiched up like a kipper. Personaly I would not entertain considering purchasing work like that as is not an established round at all so would have little value.

Also seems very strange to me why you want to sell so say first clean new customers anyhow

I can be bothered to travel to North london, and I anti after stiching anyone up, that's why I ask the question after reading another thread about people buying work that has just been canvassed and never cleaned, I hope that clears that up, Smurf and thank you for you reply.

Sounds like a good little round, why not work it a few more times and then sell it off? Sounds like its worth travelling for, at least in the short term anyway.

you should do it a couple of times really.....i reckon four times the net value but me i never sold it for more than 2.5times but then one guy bought it off me and before even doing it once sold it for a lot more.....lifes a learning curve....

Back