Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same issue. But need to mount externally I'm sure it will fix it.
umm, other guy that has it fitted hasnt had a problem yet, maybe its the frequency/magnetism within that make of back pack.

Rang gladiator today they offered insurance to me for £1164 !!! They taking the mick!!

So I rang dial direct who I'm insured with already and said gladiator offered me insurance for £845 with protected no claims and the bloke at dial direct said I can give you a discount and he came with £825 with protected no claims! That's more like it!! So I'm looking to stay with dial direct at the mo but when I get a chance I will try Avila and the other one, gladiator said to insures wouldn't insure for having a tank in my van !

Don't listen to them they want your business. Aviva were a lot cheaper than both of those, gladiator is very expensive. Ring Aviva direct it will be cheaper than that as gladiator said to me £1095, Aviva £670 without tank £672 with tank and heatwave system.

Back