Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers Moved

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
iv done this house a few times its only 3 windows +its on a street were I have a few houses to do .nothing out of the ordinary charged £2.50 3mins of a job. Did the job awhile ago then went to collect ,nobody in .did this for a few days no answer. The day came round to clean them again so I did .I cleaned them then on collection day same again no answer.....I have a few customers like this but its because of work (they work silly hours )but I know they always pay up at end of the month ,so no worries. But this house wasn't normally like this,so I posted a card that said here's my number pls get in touch then we can arrange payment. Nothing no answer. The day came to clean that street again and I thought to myself do I do them or not only to see the house is empty. Not bothered about the money just they could of text "saying we re moving "that would of been enough.loll any way i posted another card through the letter box for the next household ,if you need a window cleaner it'll be £2.50 for the front and here's my number.

This happens quite a lot. Most people remember to cancel themilk, papers etc. but seem to forget the poor old window cleaner! Not much you can do but hope to meet them in the street, probably say"Oh I'm so sorry completely slipped my mind!"

Same here dodg. One lady last month said don't do em we're moving. Left it 2 months then thought I'll go round & knock the new people & there she is sitting in the front room.

lol its only happened twice in my window cleaning career ,the first time it happened id cleaned all the windows and doors ,then next door pipes up " ooo I wouldn't do that mate they moved a week ago " ty for telling me that now lol

Had one cancel yesterday, was a first clean so hadn't even been there yet. She was paying double for first as well lol. Sorry but I'm going to cancel the clean I don't see the point because its raining, like I was gonna do it anyway in the heck of a storm we were in the middle of lol.

Had this happen a couple of times

Moonlight flit and owe money

I don't clean people on benefits windows

I don't clean single parents windows

I don't clean students windows

Any one can work for nothing

Until you get paid......that's what we do

I been at it 11 yr now and hopefully my judgement of customers keeps good

Back