Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Company branding, logos, websites ect

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GSS Window Cleaning

Hi just wondered what you guys do about company branding, I'm currently not happy with my company name etc and in the new year plan on changing my company name to something more catchy, also want to create a Facebook page and website etc just wondered how you guys go about this? thanks Gaz

Lmoa..i had to look twice at your name....im GSN window cleaning services...nottingham

Ive thawt bout rebrandin after 14 year...pain with paper work n biz accounts...some cool names out there tho /emoticons/smile.png

Facebook page is essential I think as ive got loads of work from mine so is a website, my van isn't sign written simply because I use it for lots of things not always related to my window cleaning busines, I've always had my own name and logo on my uniform, customers like this as it makes me stand out from the 100's of others at it

Yeah. Shipping your van to the US to have ot wrapped will be well expensive. /emoticons/tongue.png
That would be lol. But no they don't do wraps, they are just a design company, they sent the vectors, and you can get it done locally. I love the 1950's theme in allot of there work. Not arty enough to come up with a similar design myself. I would have to completely re-do all my branding, but who knows could be a cool way to get noticed.

Facebook page is essential I think as ive got loads of work from mine so is a website, my van isn't sign written simply because I use it for lots of things not always related to my window cleaning busines, I've always had my own name and logo on my uniform, customers like this as it makes me stand out from the 100's of others at it
I wouldnt touch fbook with a bargepole...not worth the hassle to me.ad 3 threw mrs fbook page and all sh@@...if it works for you...fair do's

Uniform all branded. website now ranking first page for my area etc. leaflet drops all the time. vehicle magnets. not yet on facebook but been told to do a business page for definate.good luck

Business page on fbook was quoted 7 a day...f that...i like to spendsome to make some..but there are limits
Setting up a fb page cost nothing at all you can pay to promote your page but you don't have to

Business page on fbook was quoted 7 a day...f that...i like to spendsome to make some..but there are limits
Setting up a fb page cost nothing at all you can pay to promote your page but you don't have to

Latest Posts

Back