Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You Recommend Pure Freedom?

Carl Parsons

I've been shopping around for a complete WFP setup to be fitted into my van and i think Pure Freedom is the place i'm going to go to. They seem to have a great reputation and offer alot on the day of installation.

can anyone who has used them or still does let me know what they are actually like and your personal experience's?before i go ahead and ring them?

thanks in advance /emoticons/smile.png

I would recommend them my system was pretty much all from them good customer support as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also look at Grippa Tank. Fully crash tested system at reasonable price. And best of all an Engineer will come to you to fit the system if required

I've got loads of kit from pure freedom in the past & found them to offer good customer service. However I would say in today's climate best to shop around for the best deal you can. Even ionic is offering on their cheaper crash tested van mounts a price match. Go figure /emoticons/biggrin.pnghttp://www.pure2o.co.uk/price_promise.html

Got mine fitted over a year ago now.really happy with it you might pay a little more but worth it in the long term

pure freedom is the best on the market mate their the daddys in engineering /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back