Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Half term assistant

It's good when they work with you

My boy has done for years every now and then

Train her up well mate

It's good when they work with youMy boy has done for years every now and then

Train her up well mate
She loved, had her getting the hose ready and turning the water on/off. Gave her £5, so she bought a bell for her bike. Asked straight away "when can I come again. Tomorrow?"

My boy is destined for a job in computers i reckon but i know he'll do well at this game

Hopefully as I'm getting busier and he wants to earn more he will see that the family business is the way to go

I have done this since i left school in 1991 but wish I'd not spent so many years working for other people..could have a huge customer base by now and multiple workers earning for me

Good to know the kids have something to fall back on if they need it and have the potential to have a good comfortable lifestyle

My boy is destined for a job in computers i reckon but i know he'll do well at this gameHopefully as I'm getting busier and he wants to earn more he will see that the family business is the way to go

I have done this since i left school in 1991 but wish I'd not spent so many years working for other people..could have a huge customer base by now and multiple workers earning for me

Good to know the kids have something to fall back on if they need it and have the potential to have a good comfortable lifestyle
Understanding a work environment gives them a huge advantage. There's so many young ones that are clueless no common sense no initiative. Mainly because there never given a chance.

Latest Posts

Back