Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Wanted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

i was looking on ebay and saw this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Round-For-sale-Bridport-surrounding-area-/180986206608?pt=UK_B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV&hash=item2a239e5990 i gave him a ring and he has £70 worth of work were i work i know it is not much but i go there every month so it all adds up anyway the rest are in small villages on the outskirts of my area but he will not split the work so do i offer him a price and see if i can sell the work or hope nobody bids and see if he will split after the auction ends

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just thinking that!

Go round that area and tell everyone that you heard about a local window cleaner is moving out of the area and you intrested in a new window cleaner? (IE You)!

Just thinking that!

Go round that area and tell everyone that you heard about a local window cleaner is moving out of the area and you intrested in a new window cleaner? (IE You)!

The mans right there's no friends in business go and get them custys!!!

Until you cross a nutter who just so happens to be a window cleaner then all hell could break out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back