Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpacks

Neither.

Window cleaning wharehouse.

Would recommend the bigboy from them.

Are you actually using it as a backpack though? If you are then I would avoid the bigboy (22L)

Got mine from Red Hat (Ebay) equipment ok but service very poor and the fella lie's. Asked for a micro fitting came with the wrong fitting started swearing at me saying I didn't ask for etc, yet we had 20 minute conversation on what I needed.

Wouldn't go back not a nice bloke!!!

Thinking about it. I think we may even have some for sale really soon. Can ask if you want?

Got the second one. No controller on it but fitted a hozelock connector with on off switch on it. Mine works fine & has done for a year now. Got a wcw one as well & also very good.

Mmmm, Backpacks.

My opinion. After using one for probably 4 years...... For EVERYTHING. Now I mainly use hoses but wouldn't be without a backpack.

They are quick, easy and the most versatile method of WFP............

BUT they are not up to the job. The pumps are too small to take the constant hammer us window cleaners give em.

I have the second one quoted and it's OK but has given me grief. New pump after 6 months ( OK was being used all day). This week the little switch gave up.

I started with the Surflow.........not bad at first...:...but after less than a year..........controller goes, battery dies. Then the pump dies.

My conclusion is:

Tank...Hose......pole. Backpack for occasional sniket or ginell you have to go down to get the back of a terrace.

Latest Posts

Back