Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to get upvc frames sparkling white

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Philibobs

Hi

What's the best stuff to use to get the frames sparkling white.

Where from and how to use.

I've been using virosol. Spraying it on them brushing it clean with a soft brush then washing off, but it doesn't quite get everything.

Thanks in advance

Most cream cleaners will sort it but I've found good old Ciff to be the best for shiney white sills.

I have a proper upvc solvent but I havent used it yet, smells potent enough though.

If you have virosol buy some magic sponges and wet it with mild mix of virosol and water

ecover do a good cream cleaner,homebase sells it.use it with your magic sponges
clear.png

Be carful when using any house old cleaners containing bleach because they can actually turn he frames yellow

Pvc solvent is good but more for new windows

Euro cell do a water based pvc cleaner that works amazing

Be carful when using any house old cleaners containing bleach because they can actually turn he frames yellowPvc solvent is good but more for new windows

Euro cell do a water based pvc cleaner that works amazing
Where would I buy that from? How much is it?

Where would I buy that from? How much is it?
Eurocell or any manufacturing firm

My local trim centre do it to

If you struggle let me no I send you some

The solvent based one is good but on old windows you have a night mare with the black rubbers

Use he water based one and a pvc silicone sealant after just spray on

It's not quite as easy as people think magic sponges etc but charge right and it's worth it

A window frame may look clean with house hold cleaners but put it next to one cleaned using trade cleaner and sealant he difference is drastic

Hi
What's the best stuff to use to get the frames sparkling white.

Where from and how to use.

I've been using virosol. Spraying it on them brushing it clean with a soft brush then washing off, but it doesn't quite get everything.

Thanks in advance
Hi mate, for some reason our company used lemon and vinegar mixed, cheap mix and works extremely well. Give it a go and see how it goes! goodluck mate

Back