Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom 50Ltr Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Honestcleaning

Anyone got a 50ltr version. We need a trolley for one of our jobs.... I know making one would be cheaper, but don't think that will happenn.

Wondering about reviews of 50ltr trolley????

im using the 25l pf trolley with no complaints with it , i wouldnt like to be pulling a 50l trolley around it would be very heavy

50ltr trolley is a completely mad idea if you ask me. That's like dragging a dead body about when full. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've got the 25ltr version and was heavy enough for me to stop using it within a week of buying it new. Lugging all those bloody containers about also got on my wick aswell :rolleyes:

I have a 50litre Brodex trolley.

I bought for £350 2 years ago and hardly been used and just had new battery fitted in august.

Open to offers.

And depending on where you live I can even deliver.

Another option I guess if you have access to an outside tap instead of lugging water about is a di cart like this. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f1c9e3788

Could make yourself one out of an old pf trolley instead of paying £1600 for a new one. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Resin would not last long tho if work in a hard water area but for the odd job might be OK

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Another option I guess if you have access to an outside tap instead of lugging water about is a di cart like this. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f1c9e3788

Could make yourself one out of an old pf trolley instead of paying £1600 for a new one. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Resin would not last long tho if work in a hard water area but for the odd job might be OK
Yea Smurf. A new pf base equipment retails at £486.00 including VAT. Then the unit gets 2 prefilters at £20.00ea including filters and a DI Vessel with a fancy pressure gauge and water meter £140.00. (How a water meter will tell the new owner when to change the resin is beyond me.)

So his cost of components is £700.00. Anyone who pays £1600 for this has a screw lose.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Rather good profit margin methinks /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wonder what their markup is too for the pf trolley being sold for £486.00 including VAT?

Yea Smurf. A new pf base equipment retails at £486.00 including VAT. Then the unit gets 2 prefilters at £20.00ea including filters and a DI Vessel with a fancy pressure gauge and water meter £140.00. (How a water meter will tell the new owner when to change the resin is beyond me.)

So his cost of components is £700.00. Anyone who pays £1600 for this has a screw lose.
i might do this !

just think 1 buyer a month = 800 pound profit ? /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo

Going by pure freedoms success I'm sure they are going to make a killing on that DI cart too. So many new starters and all that…. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back