Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Your Only Customer Syndrome

Whizz-Bizz

Has anyone else noticed that most of the general public think they are the only people you service ?.

How far have you gone to appease these people ?

Had one pain in the **** woman so soon got shot of her. Passed her onto another window cleaner that I did not like that much too /emoticons/biggrin.png

yup i had one that was asking why i haven't been for a while, i told her because of the snow then she replies well it hasn't snowed for a week, YES BUT THERES ANOTHER 200 HOUSES THAT WANT CLEANING ASWELL NOT JUST YOURS. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Yep had this and probably going to get more of it, over the New Year I got pneumonia and laryngitis one of my customers turned around and said but I've had a cold.. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep had this and probably going to get more of it, over the New Year I got pneumonia and laryngitis one of my customers turned around and said but I've had a cold.. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Some customers want your arms and legs to fall off before you stop coming

I had a few of these type of customers in the Sandbanks area of Poole, extremely expensive houses. I recently dropped them for this very reason. I do think they deserve one or two chances but when it gets to the stage that you are almost nervous of the greeting you are going to get then - No! As I've learnt from this forum, you soon replace them.

Definitely, I really enjoy my work and enjoy the company of a lot of my customers. I want to keep it that way. Standards

It seems to me there are plenty of Mrs bucket Bouquet in this world /emoticons/biggrin.png

For me its all about just getting happy smiley people that want to give you money. If you can do that youll always be onto a winner. My favourite thing to do is the ones that insist on being in on the first clean. Not a problem one of my guys will go do them at 7a.m. That seems to calm them down a bit hahahha

Latest Posts

Back