Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purefreedom 2 Man 350L System & Slx Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Description of item:

This is a van mounted Purefreedom water fed pole machine with their custom build booster pump enabling you to fill this tank in 60mins!!! This kit is only a year old and in great condition as it was only used for part time work. I have left the kit in the van to show any potential buyer that it works and so it can be delivered after the sale is complete if needed and at a small cost.

This set up includes;

350l tank with custom frame, 240v booster pump (boosting water pressure to the recommended 120psi. Reducing water waste, maximizing RO capability), 6.5l DI vessel, 6.5l water softener, 4040 HF4 RO system, 2 x Aquatec 100psi pumps, 2 x digital flowmaster, 100ah 12 v deep cycle battery with split relay, digital TDS, van portal, 2 x 100m hose and hose reels (1 has never been used!!), 22ft SLX with a Superlite med mixed dual trim brush and carbon fibre goose neck, 35ft SLX with a Superlite Extreme and carbon fibre gooseneck, a black sill dual trim brush with a carbon fibre gooseneck and a red sill flat trim with a plastic neck. The combine total of all this kit is worth over £3200! I AM ASKING FOR JUST £1995 or for sensible offers. At the moment I'm looking at selling all the kit together but if it doesn't go I will consider splitting it up and selling it off. Please email me for further details or to arrange to view the kit.

Price: £ 1600 / ONO

Pictures/Video:

View attachment 2687View attachment 2689View attachment 2690

Post replies are turned off in this area, if you are interested in my item please contact me via PM (Private Message)

View attachment 1689

View attachment 1691

View attachment 1692

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back