Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Tools

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have got some bits and bobs of moerman but i still think unger stuff is the best /emoticons/smile.png

I have the ninja stuff as i love the look, but the normal green unger stuff is the best i think out of the unger ranges

I bet it's also a nightmare for them collecting as no one wants to open the door when they see them comming down the path....

moerman rubber is absolutely ace . i wasnt sure about it at first as its a tad harder than what i was used to ,but now im flying. the best thing about it is that it doesnt nick and very long lasting

^ I to be honest have never heard of moerman, and I've done trad for 11 years. Is there rubber compatible with Unger S?

at first i thought it was nothin special , probably because it was harder than what i was using (pulex)

but after a while it grew on me , and iv since bought several more packs of 10 and had no problem with it

i think its only been on sale here in recent times , i get mine from cleaningspot

Back