Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Long?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks Steve, I tend to do a lot of this type of work even though can be hard going at times it's very rewarding when a customer see the transformation of their home. The most frequently used remark by customers when I make sure they are happy by showing them around before asking for payment is "it looks like new" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks bud, I've tried both but my personal choice is to use ubik most of the time now when required.

After saying that best you try different chems to see what works best for you. /emoticons/wink.png

I reckon you charged £180 for that lot! Nice job Smurf, would you say that ubik stuff is a lot better than virasol?

Thanks Duncs but was no need to worry as was a Smurf quote (expensive to some) after all.

Let’s just say I still did rather well even though it took a little longer than expected. After saying that I learnt a long time ago to always factor in extra time in the price so I don't get caught out..

Depends if 2 or 3 storey so 35' should be more than long enough

Smurf may I just ask what size pole you needed to get to the windows above the conservatory from the ground?

Back