Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bits For The Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinytime

Do you guys have any recommendations of thing to get fitted in my van? Not the system but other bits and bobs which yous all use?!

I have screw drivers (came in handy last week to unscrew a pad locked gate), spare hoses, brushes, fittings, tape, fuses, reel handle, swiss army knife, etc etc. Basically all my kit is in the van.

I've got three pooh pipes in the roof of mine to hold my poles away from the rest of the stuff, got 2 square boxes for other stuff, trad stuff in one box and cloths/mfs/scrims in the other. Got degreaser, IPA, washing up liquid and flash and a 5l hoselock sprayer under the passenger seat, 2 foot extension pole (extends to 5 foot down the side of the drivers seat. I keep a spare 20m of hose down the side of my tank too in case a pole hose splits and a selections of screw drivers and a large knife.

I have a soap dispenser, with hand wash, hand sanitiser, and a barrier cream.. It was already fitted in the van when I bought it, but it's very handy for keeping hands clean lol

Back