Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offer From My Business...jan Through To March. .

Goldoak

Offer 1.

Full external window clean ..wfp..only..full gutter vacuum only...... £55.00.

Domestic house/building only..conservatory window cleaning add £6.50 any size. .gutter or pvc outside cleaned add £30.00.

Sa1 throughout sa15.

Offer 2.

Accept window cleaning by us for 1 year at 4 weekly interval get 1 free clean when you want it..payments by s/o only..

Any feed bk on this would be good...and for certain people on here iv run this offer last year just in case im seen to be boasting. .about what il never know. .lol.

Thanks.

No contract mate. Just an agreement of s/o..money to clear on a set date..clean will take place next working day..this I find rules out the rain and customers saying no..

No contract mate. Just an agreement of s/o..money to clear on a set date..clean will take place next working day..this I find rules out the rain and customers saying no..
It may work then, if there was a contract I couldn't see it working though

for someone to go on a contract s/o it need to be in there favour, ie £xx a mount a month and get a free gutter clean every year

So are these offers going to be on your website, facebook etc or just on flyers?

Yer I agree a gutter clean is too much. Just a free window clean every 6 or 12 months depending how you wana roll lol

The key issue is what if your sick and they already a paid? I don't mean flu i mean broken bones or something.... Not that that will happen lol

Its funny u should say that..I fell 8 weeks ago and snapped my arm wrist and had 10 pins and a plate..very serious accident.

Refund then or staff to clean

The only offer I ever do is "Introduce us to your neighbor, and if they take up a clean, on your next clean we will clean your windows for half price" It's works a treat.

Back