Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

brushes and long hours

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive bin hiting it hard trying to catch up and the tecbuk nearly killed me last week so put the extreme blue hibrid on and i gota say i love it its a brute of a brush i rember the first time i used it and it lasted 2 windows so took it off then had a nother go and hated it took it off then got a ultmate with was nice brush then desided to tey the extreme luv it in fact so much im guna order a nother the new extreme as i need a section and a sill brush , the brush holds no dirt and is so lite and to be fair it does scrub as good as the ultmate infact ide say maby a tuch beta on pollon

I prefer the a Supreme soft or a Ultimate soft as a lighter alternative when needed, But the other day after using a supreme as my daily brush for 2 weeks switched to the ultimate and didn't like it felt like it was harder worker with it been a smaller brush with 0% splay .

Got a bloody brand new ultimate in the garage as well :eek:

I like the ultimate but in all fairness I have never used a extreme or supreme being light is a major factor for me due to dicky shoulder.

At height 95g becomes an extra 285g I believe as the weight is x3 at height
That changes dependant on length of pole..where you are holding it and the angle you are using it at but the brush will make minimal difference unless you are using a seriously heavy brush like a vikan for example

Last edited by a moderator:
for me ive bin working 7am till 6pm ive also got a doggy elbo and a back problim so litness for me is key next will be extreme pole for shore

for me ive bin working 7am till 6pm ive also got a doggy elbo and a back problim so litness for me is key next will be extreme pole for shore
I have always been big and strong but a few old injuries reoccur every now and again or should say more often now days lol, just like you I have dodgy back and shoulder and recently purchased a clx4 married with an ultimate brush I use it at every opportunity now and can honestly say its been making a difference, just need to get that power up hd

Back