Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chit chat

Posh

i see my thread was removed which is no problem

But is chit chat for general chit chat or just window cleaning chit chat.

Which means no talking about football, bikes, new arrivals (babies) rugby etc

Although my thread was aimed at one person a lot of people join in footie talk as they do for bike rugby etc.

Just would like a clarification.

Think it would be a bit boring if it's just window cleaning chat!!

i gota say all this deleting posts has bin a bit strange ive not sin any as yet but i fiel the forum has took a step side ways sory gav just my view on it also the rules post was a bit of a wonger i think:hiding::lipssealed:

I will go over it again for the last time Posh.

It's really very straight forward. Posts titled FTAO so and so will be removed. They serve no comunity purpose regardles of topic as they will never show up in the search results.

To the best of my knowledge we have no banned topics and everything is open to discussion.

Try 'Millwall got trounced by Barnsley' or 'Anyone see the Portsmouth game?' As titles for example and they will be left as is. If you want someone particulars attention then use the @ symbol before their name and then they get a notification that they were tagged.

@tench0771 your post FTAO Alex Gardiner.

Same thing, it wont alert him. Much better would be Advice on Gardiners 40ft Supermax. Then tag Alex using the @ symbol in the actual post then in future any one searching the database in future for Supermax or Gardiners adcive will actually find the thread.

The rules post was put up as some folks need to be reminded what they are Tenchy. Simple as that.

Now please get on board guys as FTAO posts will simply be removed without further explanation.

Latest Posts

Back