Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Premium features become free features.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Well some of them. Over time i have been monitoring the premium members feature and very few use the features this membership gives.

I appreciate that some may just be paying to support us which i massively appreciate however this feature is not used as much as i thought it would be.

SO.....

Premium membership will discontinue on the site (i have already emailed all premium members, so if you are one check your email)

So what's changing for everyone else?

All users will gain two new features.

Notes and bookmarks. To find out about these watch this video [media]

[/media] between 9:05 and 12:19
Live chat will be removed from the site as is used very little. This means live chat friday will also go again as is not used a great deal.

yeh I think we more or less chat in post ../emoticons/biggrin.png

that bookmarks could be very useful for me....as I always have trouble remembering who posted what and now have a way of keeping it on tabs..ta..

I did have a look around to become a premium member once to how much it was and what the perks were and support the site, but I couldn't find where it was so gave up lol

Back