Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Federation For Window Cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul Symonds

Hi guys,

I am quite new here and new to the window cleaning business. I was just wondering if anyone can help me decide whether or not to join the federation for window cleaners. You pay £102 but what do you get from it? Does it help your business? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Paul Symonds

Personally I dont think its good value for money because from my experience they dont offer anything that you cant get yourself for the same price or cheaper.

Apart from that the main thing they offer is advice!

This forum is great for that so dont bother!!!

all that it will help you with is to show people that you have paid a federation money to use they logo, they dont get you more business or anything like that.

Probably best to join Federation of small businesses (FSB) you get loads of help and you get to network with different businesses in your local. I tried to join the FWCA but they never replied to me.

If you want a more window cleaning related club then the guild of window cleaners (£20 a year) is good you get a sticker for your van and I got quite a lot of business from that. We could start up our own here on window cleaning forums /emoticons/wink.png

Probably best to join Federation of small businesses (FSB) you get loads of help and you get to network with different businesses in your local. I tried to join the FWCA but they never replied to me.

If you want a more window cleaning related club then the guild of window cleaners (£20 a year) is good you get a sticker for your van and I got quite a lot of business from that. We could start up our own here on window cleaning forums /emoticons/wink.png
federation of small business cahrges u aswell to join about £250.00 ? ? ?

Back