Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Struck gold

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I feel like I struck gold this afternoon got a job off Facebook turned up to price the job £25, when I got there the woman knocked all her neigbours doors to say I would be cleaning in the area she got 7 £25 houses and loads wernt home she said she would spread the word to all of them as they hav not had a windy in the area for 3 years, I couldn't believe it the estate is massive and close to town, fingers crossed /emoticons/wink.png

I think a nice bunch of flowers is in order /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well done Paul, its just as easy getting a £25 job than it is getting a £10 job; give yourself some time and repeat the process 19 more times and you will have……

Richard

I ended up with another 6 of theses houses, and got a huge building in town to price up, the person who contacted me on Facebook her husband owns this building so feeling good

Brilliant mate. I had a woman ring me up to clean here windows and also 7 of her neighbours. £7 houses, told her she was a freebie first time.

Dude, definitely flowers.

She definitely deserves that just for getting you those customers.

Hope all continues to go well for you pal.

At that level of growth you will have a full round priced around £25 within a few months; reduced the pressure on yourself and give yourself a full year and aim for 3 new customers a week (10-15 a month) - the end result will be the same (don’t be surprised if you do it well within the time frame mentioned)

Richard

Cheers masons.

And I really hope so Richard, it would be nice to finally have something that's worth somthing. /emoticons/wink.png

To add to that on of the houses is owned by a local celeb who runs the radio station in cumbria, I'll see if he can give me a mention lol.

Latest Posts

Back