Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook page

Any of you lads actually get work off Facebook ?

I can't stand it to be fair had it years ago and had nothing but tramps wanting work for 1980 prices

I can't stand it to be fair had it years ago and had nothing but tramps wanting work for 1980 prices
Hit and miss for me. I don't really bother to do much actual advertising on it (local pages, boosts etc). Have in the past and picked up some good work some pants work. Some guys have built Rounds from it. I purely have it as I don't have a website yet so I put examples of my work on FB, on all my local advertising (leaflets, magazine) and on my van I have the find is on Facebook logo and most nights I get views on my page and I've had a few calls for quotes from ppl who have seen my ad in the local mag and then looked at my page and decided to get a quote.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah I've built my round on Facebook so far. Must have picked up atleast 50 customers from it in 5 months.

I have a free web site made in wix not very good. I always post stuff on my Facebook get views on it.

Trouble I had was I'm not under window cleaning when you use window cleaning in the search bit on Facebook. As I come under cleaning. So probably lose customers that way. Live and learn I guess lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back