Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in the rain!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i always do, quite enjoy it . my workers, 3 lads of 19yrs old hate it but i wont hear of any sqwarking . once i remind them that if we sit in the van allday getting van fever it also means the next few days will be spent catching up big time ,they always get on with the job.

we never wear waterproofs altho several full sets are in the van - 1 time one of the lads got a set out and found it had gone totally rotten which didnt help!

How did you train your customers boarcity? I'm keen to make sure I start the right way and have been really lucky with the weather so far.

How did you train your customers boarcity? I'm keen to make sure I start the right way and have been really lucky with the weather so far.
just turn up and start cleaning . IF they come out moaning i said "weve got so much to do love we cant sit in the van" .[most are ok with that] however IF she says "oooh no i dont want it, im not having it" ,then i look hurt, say nothing, leave it soaped up and move on and dont go back. this only happened to me about 5 times,not many in the scheme of things ,every one of them was against cleaning in the snow too- best rid

Last edited:
Maybe you could leave a bit of window art before you leave but knowing you would be quite rude :D

View attachment 4345

just turn up and start cleaning . IF they come out moaning i said "weve got so much to do love we cant sit in the van" .[most are ok with that] however IF she says "oooh no i dont want it, im not having it" ,then i look hurt, say nothing, leave it soaped up and move on and dont go back. this only happened to me about 5 times,not many in the scheme of things ,every one of them was against cleaning in the snow too- best rid

I'm out in the rain again

If i didn't do it i would be a week behind by now

[media]

[/media]

yep a bit later say 4.30 ish...hmmmm ya could say it was a really heavy shower..but buggered if I was going back to my car so ...my t shirt got wet...well about time it went in the wash...

I kept saying...daveyboy would be proud of me.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back