Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Interior Cleaning Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Evening all!

I've picked up a job that has 3 glass ceilings and rather than using a ladder I'm going to do it with an indoor pole and microfibre cloths.

I'm looking at 2 in particular and wondering if anyone has had any experience with these?

Its the Vikan and the EcoShine that I'm looking at

http://www.soapnational.co.uk/acatalog/Internal_Kits.html

Cheers,

Luffy

if its good let me know /emoticons/smile.png

Mark will be on this soon he has his own made pole which is very good for cleaning inside high windows

Great video Mark however..

As i walked past Wilko this morning i saw something that could be of use and it's bloody good, for £15!!!!!! It's basically a hollowed out pole that you can fill up with whatever you want, i'm going to try it with the same alcohol spray i use for normal internal cleaning but pure water would be good too. It has a trigger on the end by the handle which connects to a spray nozzle up top near the pad. It comes with a micro fibre cloth too which attaches to the pad!

Haven't used it yet but i'm doing this job on Monday so will let you know!

Cheers

Great video Mark however..

As i walked past Wilko this morning i saw something that could be of use and it's bloody good, for £15!!!!!! It's basically a hollowed out pole that you can fill up with whatever you want, i'm going to try it with the same alcohol spray i use for normal internal cleaning but pure water would be good too. It has a trigger on the end by the handle which connects to a spray nozzle up top near the pad. It comes with a micro fibre cloth too which attaches to the pad!

Haven't used it yet but i'm doing this job on Monday so will let you know!

Cheers

yeah show us the link? /emoticons/smile.png

yep thats the one!

Sorry, would've posted it myself but only just logged on after a busy week! /emoticons/smile.png

Im using dragon fly, great piece of equipment, helpful with my job :

attachicon.gif
post-6346-0-62515600-1368884014_thumb.jpg

Also pass the test to clean glass roof above indoor swimming pool :Image1:
Are you using this mate?

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=35_84&product_id=2555

The vileda mop sprayer thing doesn't like being used upside down. I use a standard flat floor mop and spray the head with IPA, wipe it down then change the head for a dry MF cloth to polish it off.

Cheers for that video. I was thinking about how I could use a sprayer at height. I'd watched your vid about spraying guttering first with virosol. (Iwas going to use strongarm, but I think it should work the same?)

How is the nozzle of the sprayer held in place at the top of the pole?

Before this I just used the pole but pre-treating it makes it look so much easier. Got one to do on Monday so hopefully I can sort it in time.

Back