Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Is Why I Go To The MotoGP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers, it wont let me watch it, it says dorna hasn't given permission go watch on youtube dddddoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Have you signed up to btvision tuffers? I'm spewing because they want a one off payment of £15 then £12 a month

Thats £6 a race!!! Also have you seen who's replacing toby and julian??

It will never be the same without them two, i was nearly in tears when they were saying goodbye at the last race.

How do you reckon cal will do on the duke? Marquez for a double championship too

marquez is going to bin it big time:eek:
When he does he just gets back on it. Last year at Silverstone he smashed into Cal who had already come off in the warm up, and dislocated his shoulder. He started the race and nearly won it. The kid is amazing.

Oh and mini Tuffers wants to be a GP rider when he leaves school /emoticons/biggrin.png

When he does he just gets back on it. Last year at Silverstone he smashed into Cal who had already come off in the warm up, and dislocated his shoulder. He started the race and nearly won it. The kid is amazing.
Oh and mini Tuffers wants to be a GP rider when he leaves school /emoticons/biggrin.png
he is mate no doubt but even stoner said he has been lucky and when, not if it happens will see his depth in moto gp

look at rossi at ducati couldnt do it embarressing after mouthing so much about stoner

moved back to yamaha beaten easily all season by his team mate now sacked burgess

last throw of the dice

marquez broke records last season waiting to see how much of a healer he is after a big one

anyway mini Tuffers is on his way to kick his butt:D

Hahaha you dont get much bigger than his off at mugello.......202mph and all needed was a plaster!!! Anyone remember shinya nakano's off at the same spot when his back tyre exploded :eek:

Latest Posts

Back