Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Is A Dab Hand At Adwords

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was thinking about ad words myself as I have been looki g at my google places analytics and in the last 30 days

Gutter cleaning has been searched for 37 times in my specified area .

Altogether there has been 64 impressions for my keywords but ive only been clicked on twice .

For google adwords they reckon I will need to spend £90 a month which is a lot of money if you ask me .

It's a proper rip off. If you want more traffic I can do some more advanced SEO which works out much cheaper. PM me if anyone wants this.

I did adwords for my lad once and cost me £700 for just one week. Needless to say I got shot of it ASAP :rolleyes:

I did adwords for my lad once and cost me £700 for just one week. Needless to say I got shot of it ASAP :rolleyes:
One of my biggest clients spent £2k and got the grand total of £100 in orders!

I prefer to get cheques from google myself /emoticons/biggrin.png That's where a percentage of the money goes for google pay per click advertising :rolleyes:

Are you an Adsense publisher? I've been doing that for a few years myself. It's a pretty good earner!

My dad was paying some company for months for summat like that, don't know how much it WA but it weren't cheap and they were sending him monthly reports saying he had had hundreds of hits on website eventually he checked with google directly and he had only had 3 hits in a months, robbing little turds

When I got my website I got a free £50 voucher for Adwords.. Think that £50 lasted me nearly 8 weeks.. Got lots of calls, jobs, repeat work... If it only cost £25 per 4 weeks it would be well worth it.. From I stopped ads words the calls stopped.. Tho I still do get the odd call from my website.. I might start Adwords again..

I might have the lists of Adwords I was using if anyone wants to have a look at them? You would just need to replace the areas

When I got my website I got a free £50 voucher for Adwords.. Think that £50 lasted me nearly 8 weeks.. Got lots of calls, jobs, repeat work... If it only cost £25 per 4 weeks it would be well worth it.. From I stopped ads words the calls stopped.. Tho I still do get the odd call from my website.. I might start Adwords again..
I might have the lists of Adwords I was using if anyone wants to have a look at them? You would just need to replace the areas
If you would please Belfast...thank you /emoticons/smile.png

Back