Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im Still Waiting

david247

hi all,

i know that some of you had written on my other thread about priceing up and i was worried about been under quote the job by a thousands or two.

i reciveed the offer by email when i mean offer i won the bid he sent me an email to comferm this, that was 18 october and he says that he has to go into the archives to find the windys that messed his old boss about becouse they can not find the invoices or the contracts becouse its 9 shops and 9 windys /emoticons/sad.png so im waiting but how long should i wait ?????

some of my gear for that i brought is dusting up lol

ahhh sorry mistake by note pad /emoticons/sad.png

hi all,

i know that some of you had written on my other thread about priceing up and i was worried about been under quote the job by a thousands or two.

i reciveed the offer by email when i mean offer i won the bid he sent me an email to comferm this, that was 18 october and he says that he has to go into the archives to find the windys. that was paid and havnt been seen and he thinks they messed his old boss about becouse they can not find the invoices or the contracts becouse its 9 shops and 9 windys /emoticons/sad.png so im waiting but how long should i wait ?????

some of my gear for that i brought is dusting up lol i brought packs of shammys sleaves t bars and some more blades etc

Back