Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Success Rate?

Its either hit or miss, if u hit the right place you can do very well /emoticons/tongue.png

i knocked a street in a village once and spoke to 10 ppl and got 10 jobs, still got them now 3 years later plus a couple more on the street.

then ive knock other streets and got none , but found knocking on 20 houses will get you better return then posting 200 leaflets.

leaflets havent ever worked for me.

leaflets do work if u drop a good amount /emoticons/smile.png

its no good dropping a few hundred leaflets ...

u need a good few thousand and do a big massdrop

drop about 300 a day for 5 days... thats 1500 going for each week

now do that for 4 weeks.. and ull have dropped 6,000 leaflets now watch the work u have just from them leaflets /emoticons/smile.png

leafletting can sometimes be much better then door knocking /emoticons/smile.png

but door knocking is much better /emoticons/smile.png but leafletting is also good and when you massdrop it like i said

i do both at same time , i knocked and leaflet last month , 2500 leaflets and door knocking , total for month ended up at 72 customers total value of work = £840 per month, minimum price i charge is a tenner , id say 75% of jobs was by door knocking 25% leaflets

Back