Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Poundland

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

bought a couple of these yesterday in poundland even though I'm over six feet there is a couple of houses I quite can't reach to wipe vent with a sill cloth one of these with a microfibres attached will be just the ticket.

View attachment 8349

bought a couple of these yesterday in poundland even though I'm over six feet there is a couple of houses I quite can't reach to wipe vent with a sill cloth one of these with a microfibres attached will be just the ticket.
I've already posted these, they are very good. In fact, I put one in a Wagtail and it was a bit loose, but when you use it an angle is created which is similar to the Wagtail extension (you hold the pole at the angle but the Wagtail is slightly upright).

How much were they? /emoticons/tongue.png

Back