Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Available for Sub Contract Work.

M-Shine Ltd

I've been Window Cleaning (Mainly Commercial - NHS, Councils & Schools etc), for nearly 11 years now, subcontracting via larger Cleaning & Facilities Companies, and I've now decided to go 'out there' alone! I've got a van with a brand new 700ltr water tank and Reach & Wash System, and am looking for work in the BN area mainly.

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi & welcome @M\-Shine Ltd

I would imagine there would be loads of work around your area you could get yourself without having to sub for someone else surely?

I would imagine there would be loads of work around your area you could get yourself without having to sub for someone else surely?

I've been Window Cleaning (Mainly Commercial - NHS, Councils & Schools etc), for nearly 11 years now, subcontracting via larger Cleaning & Facilities Companies, and I've now decided to go 'out there' alone! I've got a van with a brand new 700ltr water tank and Reach & Wash System, and am looking for work in the BN area mainly.If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Thanks.
Wake up Smurf, I know you've probably been asleep on the couch all day ::p:

Yeah, my Mrs is working on pulling work in now - but only had my system put in the van this weekend, so not started anything yet.

Just wanted to see if there's anything I could get on with from now.

get her on fb and push flat out in your local froups and canvas every night by end of the summer you wil be rich i tel u

RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get her on fb and push flat out in your local froups and canvas every night by end of the summer you wil be rich i tel u
RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Facebook, ha! I might get her to maybe set one up! Cheers mate

Welcome @M\-Shine Ltd

if your able to work in Hove for 1-2 days with me next week then I could have some work.

And I've got a small round mainly in Brighton & Hove which we can chat about if your interested.

Send me a PM with your mobile and I'll give you call tomorrow if any of that suits :thumbsup:

come on now frank feck up where are you?
get in there.../emoticons/biggrin.png im sure alien would love your help
Here to help.....I could have a go at that cladding jobbie Mr alien got. Me not got a pressure washer :confused: though like that smurf geezer. Ooh Betty whers me scrubbing brush :rofl:

Hey @M\-Shine Ltd

Please get in touch by 3pm today fella as I've got to get a proposal in and need to make sure that I have got a fellow windie to help me out for some work early next week.

Cheers bud & good luck with it if your sourcing your own work. Get in touch either way.

Alien

No contact /emoticons/sad.png

He's done a runner......

Good luck with it all if you are still with us @M\-Shine Ltd

/emoticons/smile.png

Back