Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap light weight water fed pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ash brown

Hi

Got a free pole with a van and system I bought and its aluminium and heavy as ****.

Any suggestions for a cheap lighter weight pole not too long 20 odd foot or so.

[emoji3]

Carbon poles tend to be lighter than other types and the rigidity of the pole is dependent on the thickness of the carbon sections used but the good ones are generally not cheap.

You will need to look at Gardiner Extremes for solar panel cleaning. If I were you I would forget about solar and concentrate on window cleaning. An SLX22 will do most of your work but I would go for an SLX25 to be sure. A couple of Extreme Brushes are the way forward IMHO.

Cheers chaps im off to look at gardiners site now. Think I will forget solar for now just no one round my way cleans them.

gd points lads , i bought the slx 45 bought it only for panels, made mistake to bendy plenty of length

ideal for high windows but heavy heavy

For Solar cleaning you will need a far more rigid pole than ones mentioned. Something in the range of the nLite Ultra High mod is far more suitable for panel cleaning

For Solar cleaning you will need a far more rigid pole than ones mentioned. Something in the range of the nLite Ultra High mod is far more suitable for panel cleaning
r the nlite ultra high mod poles liter an stiffer than a gardener xtreme stephen fox?/emoticons/smile.png

took a look at the unger pole not keen if im honist clamps look very plasticy an look like they will catch on everything yes mark the the ex-ceed poles look good i do like some fechers on them /emoticons/smile.png

There are 2 good poles manufacturers

Phoenix poles and gardiner

I have both but prefer the phoenix x poles for everyday use.

r the nlite ultra high mod poles liter an stiffer than a gardener xtreme stephen fox?/emoticons/smile.png
I think they're modular mate so not telescopic. Completely impractical for normal window cleaning use.

Latest Posts

Back