Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

would you even bother to reply??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Woman messaged me on facebook

I told her 12 quid as small house

This is her reply

I don't want them done every month. Maybe twice a year and I dont want to have to pay extra because of this.

More front than southend

She must have already asked about to know what the reply would be to say what she has

Thinking not to even dignify that with a response

Woman messaged me on facebookI told her 12 quid as small house

This is her reply

I don't want them done every month. Maybe twice a year and I dont want to have to pay extra because of this.

More front than southend

She must have already asked about to know what the reply would be to say what she has

Thinking not to even dignify that with a response
Tell her it's £25 per clean as and when she wants them doing, but only if you have time to fit her in. Seems fair to me.

It's the fact she got a quote after asking for a reliable regular window cleaner then saying that after getting a quote

Facebook numpty

It's the fact she got a quote after asking for a reliable regular window cleaner then saying that after getting a quoteFacebook numpty
Up to you at the end of the day Davey. Loads of them about. One of mine is on the way to getting the boot. I cleaned them last week, I call back later that day for payment. Oh sorry I haven't got any money she says. Can you give me a text 2 days before you call for money so that I know I will have enough to pay you? She says, although she's got a mobile hairdresser at the house when I call. Hmm, how is she going to pay the hairdresser me thinks :rolleyes:. Soooo, I text her last night to say I will be calling for my money the next day. She comes to the door and gets her purse out of the car. Oh, I haven't got enough as I've just been to Costa. Can I pay you the other £3.50 next time she says. Another of those stunts and she's dumped.

Id just say 6 monthly is £24.

she will say but i dont want to pay extra

to which you say, im not charging you any extra love, £24 is my 6 monthly price and i wont charge you a penny more.

Dont do 6 Monthly myself. What a tight wad!! Quartly is the most i offer & thats priced high too. Cant be botherd with people like that. She'll prob agree to 2 times a year, then ring u day b4 to say " oh dont worry this time"

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

That's bookface for you as some do like to tell you how to run your business. Either not respond at all or go tell her to do one :rofl:

I am going off bookface rapidly

It's good to get people aware of you but had quite a few wasters lately

Aah the wise old sage they call smurf

If i had been around longer than yoda i may have some good advice also

Facebook got my name out there so that isn't a bad thing but not even posted on any of the pages for 2 weeks now..no need to

It is good when starting up again but only till you have enough work to drop the shite

If you are looking for an alternative to get some new business then Free Index has been surprisingly good for me.

So the woman just messaged me again saying "rude" and that was all she had to say

I might just have to be rude now

i would have just replied with a confusing answer " no soap this week" or

" no soup this week "

" no soup for this greek "

you have to trawl long term with Facebook, sometimes it throws up some stony shite oh yes , but then the good stuff arrives once more . keep on trawling ,and set your nets deep on FB is my tip

Told her i forgot to message back and a reminder would have been ok

Told her she can shove the windows now and blocked her

Latest Posts

Back