Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How tight is your BOAB belt

keefo

f50c18b1ed666511222c48002f8243f4.jpg
[/img] I've been window cleaning now for 5/6 months and been busy the last two with it been our summer and getting more work from recommendations, my problem is my boab belt, it is very uncomfortable. I never know whether to tighten it or slacken it. I find it pushes down on my shorts and makes it all a bit uncomfortable. I have a separate belt in shorts then my Ettore pouch and belt. I basically have my boab with scrubber, I don't always have squeegee in it as usually have them in bucket, i have my soap in a pouch on the belt and my cloths so not as much as others carry. Anyone else have issues or how tight they have theirs.

what make of belt is it. some of them are really bad designs and cut into you . i find the Pulex belt does not and i really like its a wide desgn

I haven't worn a belt for 4 months now

I have a boab cable tied on my wfp trolley

Feels so good to finally not need to have a belt weighing me down and boab bashing my leg

Microfibre in my pocket

Squeegee and applicator in boat (bucket on a trolley lol)

Bottle of solution on trolley

Wet applicator and do bottoms no hassle

what make of belt is it. some of them are really bad designs and cut into you . i find the Pulex belt does not and i really like its a wide desgn
It's Ettore mate, it doesn't exactly dig in it just weighs down and when i bend to do a lower window then get up it's all hunched around the waist of my shorts. It's a shame as it's a good belt and pouch. WagtailMat has text me a belt he's got which looks good, i need to get more info from him.
7f75e4e00059f0dce58d7e318c40e77f.jpg

It's Ettore mate, it doesn't exactly dig in it just weighs down and when i bend to do a lower window then get up it's all hunched around the waist of my shorts. It's a shame as it's a good belt and pouch. WagtailMat has text me a belt he's got which looks good, i need to get more info from him.

Ive got a joiners tool belt, which I use with the BOAB and pockets for cloths etc I still have to watch when jumping gates though as the squeegees can fall out.

Back