Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What flow rate you using?

Oakridge

guys just a quick nose as to what you are using flow rate wise.I have mine mostly on 35-40 but seems to me like its needs more if you know what I mean...could this be a pump issue?Its a brand new system from xline...can't fault the set up really they do a proper job tbf....maybe because I'm out of touch since my last system in 2011 I could of swore the flow was faster than what I'm seeing on a 40?

For comparison purposes it's only me operating on the system not 2 ppl

My flow rate is set at 55. I calibrated it for a 35' pole but use the same rate on my 18' as well. Single operator.

Cheers spcleaning and tench....I guess I'm turning the ***** up tomorrow lol....I must admit I have been concerned about using too much water as have had a lot of first cleans....I'll turn the beast up to the 50's and see if I can't put a window thro lol

Lol I use a variflow controller and set it on number 4 working on my own seems to be a nice amount of juice pumping out then

I was using quite a low flow ranging from 14/20 on pure freedom trolley,, now it's up to 40 /50 using more water but its seams better for rinsing with the brush on the glass ..might even put it up to 60 ????

I dont know what mine is to be honest, i dont have a flow control on my homemade trolley, it does come out quite fast but i think its good as u rinse quickly.

one thing i have notest is once i turnd mine up to 70/ 80 and had a few windows leak:eek: also lots of splasah bk it also depends on ur battory age i have a old trolley battory so that goes on at 53 but when i forget to charge it ill use my spair new one an then 50 is perfect with that one as it seems more powerfull

45 and around 60 on first cleans. You might find you need to charge your battery. I find when my battery is fully charged that the same flow setting has a faster flow of water.

Back