Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Of My Vision Technicians Are At Work Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same mate, ive been doing end of tenancy cleans all week because its been too cold to do windows, i need to wait for the weather to change then i will be back on the windows

Nope finally got the snow down in Dorset its about 3" and still counting.... Brrr time to get the accounts done and keep warm!!!

Im not going today im gonna go next week

Im planning on rearranging all my work so its more compact and tgat will mean i only gotta work 7 days per month

Im not going today im gonna go next week

Im planning on rearranging all my work so its more compact and tgat will mean i only gotta work 7 days per month
Part timer lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Im not going today im gonna go next weekIm planning on rearranging all my work so its more compact and tgat will mean i only gotta work 7 days per month
same as me H

Yeahi think wen its snowin its the best tym to re schedule all ya work now instead of summer /emoticons/smile.png because in summer wer gna be busy busy busy lol

Just another day in the office for me, get out and knock guys, the contact rates will be high, or go collecting.

i managed to get 7 done today and decided to stop since my water is freezing on the windows. going to go do a big quote and go to the bank and if there is time call some businesses and get some more commercials.

Beeen out knocking got to new ones and 4 maybe in an area where there is a window cleaner to

i managed to get 7 done today and decided to stop since my water is freezing on the windows. going to go do a big quote and go to the bank and if there is time call some businesses and get some more commercials.
I hope everyone else is as motivated as you two, Im getting on the phone, chasing new business.

I go door knocking all week long, in between booking cleaners and chasing up call backs etc for the campaigns I sell. Come on H you know what I do by now.

Latest Posts

Back