Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adding Pressure Washing Possibly??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi guys hope you are all well, been a while since on here things going really well and really busy got my van sunday and soon to get van mount fitted really enjoying my work now and thanks to all on here who helped me get started as well as Kev local guy near me who helped me a lot, cheers all

Just wondered if anyone would recommend pressure washing services on drives etc as I keep getting asked but not sure if worth it or not and where to start if did and with which equipment etc??? any advice on this area greatly appreciated

thanks

Paul1

Thanks mate

any advice for which pressure washer and kit to buy? advice from anyone appreciated, not much of a budget left now. any supplier details be good too and do you need training at all for drive cleaning ? cheers

Definatley go for it if the competition in your area isn't too fierce, the hard parts getting the work but the earnings can be excellent, i went for a 21lpm Loncin from Jetmac earlier this year, its a bit of a hassle getting it around as its very heavy and needs a buffer tank to function, but the results are great and a job takes very little time if you've a turbo nozzle and/or a flat surface rotary cleaner.

Back