Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp water

Without using it?

Well if it's in a black tank, or covered from sunlight, and kept at a low temp, then a long time!

Ages...best alway to check the tds whats coming out at the brush too just in case.

Yeah my tank can last me 3 weeks with no issue, though I do have a small di vessel in the van before the hose reel as a 'fail safe'

What r all the things I need to start wfp system in my van it's a fiat dobblo and I'm looking to chang in time to wfp but going to do it apart at a time. Don't have much money as had a baby 8 months ago, being cleaning 4 years trad

Hi @neil phillips welcome to the forum at the very least you will need a water tank a battery a pump a flow controller and a hose reel and a pole of some sort to get you started. Also a pure making facility will be handy some buy it i have heard but i thonl long term you should be able to makeyour own. Good luck

Back