Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

laytex gloves

tench0771

does any one use them on here i saw some one using them in my area no black or dry hands im thinking ! @Tuffers u sad quiet some time ago u use them is this still the case ?also im thinking more grip on the pole when wet?

I did swear by the nitrile gloves but recently started wearing b&q work gloves

Latex palms and fingers but stretchy material on the back so they breath

For £1.49 even if they only last 2 weeks i am not bothered but my hands are warm and clean all day and not sweaty like with big thick waterproof gloves

View attachment 9090

Blue nitrile seem to be a bit stronger , I personally don't like wearing them as I find I sweat like mad with them and skin goes all funny

I did swear by the nitrile gloves but recently started wearing b&q work glovesLatex palms and fingers but stretchy material on the back so they breath

For £1.49 even if they only last 2 weeks i am not bothered but my hands are warm and clean all day and not sweaty like with big thick waterproof gloves

View attachment 13045
That's the kind of type I use most of the time . I do have latex too , hardy use them though.

I did swear by the nitrile gloves but recently started wearing b&q work glovesLatex palms and fingers but stretchy material on the back so they breath

View attachment 13045
That's the kind of type I use most of the time . I do have latex too , hardy use them though.

I just use waterproof gloves this time of year. When the weather is damp the poles and hoses do make your hands a state!

In the summer when it was drier though I didn't bother. Didn't want tanned arms and white hands!

Latest Posts

Back