Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Buy Of 2012

mark m

Saw this thread on another site and thought it was a good one......

What was your best buy of last year?

Why did it help? Did it make you more comfortable, save time, save water, get more work etc

Be interesting to hear all your stories....

best buy for me was my hot water heater,

saved me loads of time on jobs esp first cleans and dirty concervatory roofs, without the use of any chemicals.

plus helped me to work longer and more days in this weather. helped clean van even better, defrosted drive to stop van spinning so i could get out,

Mine was my Unger soab, definitely saves me a lot of time, saves a heck of a lot of water as well which is handy when ya use rainwater. It's convenient and yes its comfy on my belt.

Second has to be the infamous pressure sprayer, I was turning work down until I bought that.

Best purchase my van all the gear including a diesel water heater. This means I am now the boss when I am out working. Being in central Plymouth I have not received any snow so the only benefit is warm hands as it heats up my gardiner poles too. I got excited when the weather turned, thought my frost protection would be needed but within 1 1/2 miles from me it hasn't even got below 3 degrees in my van so system didn't even kick in.

All but a few customers are local too so maybe next year I get to use it lol

As I've not quite been going a year it has to be all my equipment and van, however I'd been going about 6 months before buying a backpack which is a god send on some jobs.

Back