Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory softwash with UBIK 2000

WCF

Help Support WCF:

last week I done a Connie roof they didn't have outside tap for rinsing that's what got my curiosity also for the xhose for rinsing.

Got myself one of the xhose £10 in sale eBay a couple of weeks ago used it to do the van and cars got to say quite impressed considering they are only tap pressure, think I will be copying you Green for rinsing down the Connie roofs in future.

Hi guys, been planning to do a conny roof video for some time and today I finally remembered to actually record some vid on my phone. Not the best quality but hopefully you can find something useful in it.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yvg047ouLc[/media]
Hey Mr green!! So for Connie roofs that are bad (plastics/finials) inc... I always use a mix of pressure washer.. garden hose then finish with brush and pure... and to be honest I always get amazing results (I don't pressure the rubbers so not harming their roofs but I it curse through the plastics which is the hard graft)

If I wanted to try this chemical route and got ubix 2000... is it as easy as mixing in a sprayer bottle at say 5/1 mixture and spraying it on.. then scrubbing and washing or do I have to add surfactants etc?! And will a pump action sprayer be enough? I'm a fan of just buying the best machine for the job so if you got any suggestions for that they would be appreciated too... thanks for the tips... I got a few of my own that I'll hopefully be able to help people with in time [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hey Mr green!! So for Connie roofs that are bad (plastics/finials) inc... I always use a mix of pressure washer.. garden hose then finish with brush and pure... and to be honest I always get amazing results (I don't pressure the rubbers so not harming their roofs but I it curse through the plastics which is the hard graft)If I wanted to try this chemical route and got ubix 2000... is it as easy as mixing in a sprayer bottle at say 5/1 mixture and spraying it on.. then scrubbing and washing or do I have to add surfactants etc?! And will a pump action sprayer be enough? I'm a fan of just buying the best machine for the job so if you got any suggestions for that they would be appreciated too... thanks for the tips... I got a few of my own that I'll hopefully be able to help people with in time [emoji106]

If you have a backpack that would be perfect

Most windies i know personally work like me and have a backpack dedicated for chemicals

Make a mix of chems in the backpack and spray on using pole and brush and work in

Leave to sit for 10 minutes and scrub and rinse with your normal wfp setup

If you have a backpack that would be perfectMost windies i know personally work like me and have a backpack dedicated for chemicals

Make a mix of chems in the backpack and spray on using pole and brush and work in

Leave to sit for 10 minutes and scrub and rinse with your normal wfp setup
I like that idea... gonna give it a go! Thanks

Back