Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ipaf course

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Has anyone done the course and is it hard to pass ? I want to do it but scared I could fail I hate tests!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£170+ vat for the day course, but don't want to fail it I'm rubbish at theory's and tests!!!

Passed mine easy, the other guy on the course was a bit rubbish but they helped him along and he passed, to be honest I'm sure they don't fail people unless your a complete Muppet /emoticons/smile.png

Passed mine easy, the other guy on the course was a bit rubbish but they helped him along and he passed, to be honest I'm sure they don't fail people unless your a complete Muppet /emoticons/smile.png
Haha I will probably be that dumb person !! I'm looking on doing the day course surely this doesn't mean I can hire a boom lift and use it myself does it?

Depends if you have been trained to use the type of access equipment & got the lic for it if so then yes it does unfortunatly.

cb86703988.jpg

Crazy to think that after a one day course anyone can hire such a dangerous bit of kit with no experience using one in a real life situation.

On a lighter note as an example these numpties had a lic but obviously got it wrong thinking it's an all-terrain boom so would be ok for the job but it sank... Oops! :D

View attachment 2669

I remember this smurf seems like ages ago you posted the pics up of this , was very funny

Back