Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Hi ,I put a new 40/40 to in about 13months ago should it knackered all ready?

When I replaced it from my old one I was surprised to see how fast it filled up compared to my old one which use to trickle in.i was told it was for low pressure so I presumed I got the right one.

The tap water round my area comes out at 500 plus so could this be a factor why it doesn't last long?

Also the water never went down to 000 or if it did it wouldn't last for long .

Now the reading shoots up after a couple of weeks after I've changed the resin.

Is there anything I can try or have just got to get a new to?

Any help would be great thank you.

Resin or RO? which one are you having trouble with?

And you change the filters on an RO which are cheap as chips?

The Ro ..I think,it's only 13 months old ?I'm having to change the resin every few wks now before it shoots up .

When I first put it in the water was reading024 before going into the resin now its up to 033 .is it normal for a Ro to last that little time?I thought you would at least get a couple of years out of it?

That isn't normal , id make sure all my filters are sat correctly by removing them and putting them back on

Also what size resin cannister do you have ? I'd also try a 10 minute back wash also

Have you taken the RO out of the housing recently? Just make sure that the seal is sitting correctly if not any waste that's getting past will affect your reading!

Back